Jesse James Issues Statement Apologizing to Sandra Bullock and His Children

jesse james - sandra bullock
The ballad of Jesse James and Sandra Bullock has just gotten a little bit sadder. It’s been previously reported today that Bullock has moved out of the family house just days before the story broke that a heavily tattooed model named Michelle “Bombshell” McGee, claims to have slept with James while the actress was away in Atlanta filming ‘The Blind Side’ last year. McGee claim to had an 11-month affair with James, but tried to excuse that by saying she believed Sandra’s man was no longer married. With all this spilling out over the last 24 hrs, James has broken his silence. In his statement that follows, James does not come right out and admit having affair but does confess to poor judgment and takes responsibility for the embarrassment to his wife and three kids:
“The vast majority of the allegations reported are untrue and unfounded. Beyond that, I will not dignify these private matters with any further public comment.
There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It’s because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way.
This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me.”
I always thought Jesse was an odd match for Sandra, and I am sure she is crushed right now. But what do you think, is Sandra over and done with Jesse or will she give him a chance?
Source: People