British Teen Model Sophia Egeler Claims Tony Parker Was Also Sexting Her


British Teen Model Sophia Egeler Claims Tony Parker Was Also Sexting HerSource - HMG
As you know, Eva Longoria’s husband Tony Parker is facing divorce because Eva found he’d allegedly been sexting the wife of a team-mate, Erin Brody. Well, it seems Tony was also flirting by phone with a teenage British model.
The 28-year old NBA star apparently met 19-year old Sophia Egeler during an ‘Ultimate Fighting’ show at London’s O2 Arena, and Tony wasted no time.
“Right away he was trying it on,” she tells the Sun. “I had no idea he was Eva’s husband. He wouldn’t take no for an answer and was telling me how much he liked me.”
But she soon relented and accompanied Tony and some friends to ‘Whisky Mist’ a nightclub in London’s upscale Mayfair district, where they partied until 1am in the VIP lounge.
“I decided I wanted to leave but Tony followed me,” Eva then recalls. “He asked me to come back to a house he owned, but I said no.”
Tony didn’t leave it there – the next day he started texting Sophia. One message included a half-naked picture and the inquiry; “You want a sexier one?” The next day Tony sent Egeler another text to say he was coming to see her in her home-town of Brighton, on Britain’s south coast. A later message announced he was there. But Sophia didn’t show for the meeting. “I was out with my friends so I didn’t get his messages,” she claims.
After three days the texts stopped. Then Sophia read the news of Tony’s split from his wife.
“When I heard I couldn’t believe it,” she recalls. “How stupid is he to risk everything with her?”
She asked, guys – so what do you think?…