Anne Hathaway introduced her new man

"For my boyfriend's birthday I learned how to play a song for him. I'd never heard the song before and he played it for me. It's the Beatles song Blackbird. And so I studied it for a while and then I learned how to play it," said Anne Hathaway .
"I know how to play two songs, Blackbird and this other song. I learned this off the internet, literally learned from YouTube lessons - how to play guitar. I am almost done with the first one! So I learned this song, I got the chords online but I'm not very good at it." ...All these was told by Anne Hathaway who had been introduced her new men
new man Adam Shulman out in New York. Actually which has been a cruel factor for Raffaello Follieri. Ex Boyfriend must be weeping after seeing all the images together with her new men.