he’s down, she’s busy, Katie Price & Peter Andre on week 3 of their split:


through Fametastic.com

Peter Andre has said he’s depressed and Katie Price has said she’s been keeping busy to cope in the light of their marriage split.

The couple’s weekly column have, unsurprisingly, about the end of their three-and-a-half year marriage since they announced their split three weeks ago. This week, Katie is said to have agreed to a quick divorce rather than further attempts at reconciliation, while Peter set to challenge for joint custody of their younger children, Junior & Princess, as well as requesting access to Katie’s seven year old son Harvey from a previous relationship.

Writing in New! magazine, Peter wrote: “I am still feeling very low, but when I see the kids it really puts me on a high for a while.

“The problem with that is when they go home I feel depressed again.”

He added that he had “good reasons” for ending the relationship: “It’s really important to me, though, that people know I didn’t just wake up one day and decide to leave on a whim.

“My children have always been the most important thing in my life and they always will be.”

In her column in OK magazine, Katie, also known as glamour model Jordan, explained that with her catwalk appearance and everything at the weekend, she’s been trying to keep busy: “Everyone deals with break-ups in different ways and my way is to just keep going and not think about it.

“I’m just focusing on my kids and my friends.”