Amy Winehouse a new person, says singer’s dad

After a career as blighted as scandal as it was blessed by awards, Amy Winehouse has apparently begun a new chapter.
In the last year alone the 26-year old singer has been through a divorce, survived a court case and was cleared of assault and spent several months on the isle of St Lucia in a desperate bid to break free of her demons. But her cab-driving father says life is now good.
Yesterday, Mitch Winehouse told the UK talk show, ‘This Morning’  that Amy’s life is now what he calls, “Fantastic!…And her boobs are great as well.” A grin crossed his face and he added, “I shouldn’t have said that, should I? She looks absolutely great.”

Press reports claimed Amy’s bust op cost about $65,000, so the hosts asked her dad if that was really true? “I don’t know.” Mitch replied with a shrug, Whenever I see her, she says, ‘Dad, can you give me a couple of hundred.’ But I didn’t pay for the boobs, so I don’t know.”
Currently at work on her upcoming third album, Daddy Winehouse says Amy is a whole different person from this time last year. But she’s not cured yet. “There is no total recovery. It’s a slow, gradual recovery,” he said. “If you look back to a year ago we are on a different planet, in a different space and time,.and a different person. We’re all recovering.”