Shakira Chats About Her Oral Fixation, Ruins It By Mentioning Babies

There has always been a trend in Hollywood where an actress, singer, or wannabe-starlett will say something apparently innocent, that sounds unbelievably suggestive.  Shakira started an interview with Rolling Stone magazine in precisely this way.
“I’ve always lived through my mouth,” she was quoted as saying.

“It’s my biggest source of pleasure: what I say, what I sing, the kisses I give, the chocolate I eat.”
She has apparently been seeing a therapist with a Freudian leaning because she just can’t keep things away from those full, pouty lips. Nice.
But she couldn’t keep us thinking about inappropriate things for for. She went on to explain that she had her long time boyfriend are planning on starting a family.
Shakira is hoping to begin trying for their first child at the end of this tour. We at Hot Momma wish her luck, but it won’t be easy as long as she keeps that oral fixation…pregnancy doesn’t work that way.