Mariah Carey People's Choice Awards 2010 (Photos, Video)

Mariah Carey People's Choice Awards 2010 (Photos, Video)

 
Mariah Carey Peoples Choice Awards
After her rambling acceptance speech at the Palm Springs Film Festival on Tuesday, Mariah Carey made another strange appearance at Wednesday night's People's Choice Awards.
Mimi appeared to have some trouble walking to the stage - may be because of her extremely tight and busty dress. Her husband Nick Cannon had to help her out to get on the stage.
Carey picked up an award for Favorite R&B singer. "My real fans know that they are my extended family and I love them so much," she said. During her speech she thanked husband Nick Cannon "for being my best friend and for many other things that I probably shouldn't mention." Watch the video!
Link for the Video
source celebglitz