Elisabetta Gregoraci Bares Baby Bump For Chi Magazine


Flavio Briatore’s wife Elisabetta Gregoraci bares her baby bump in the new issue of Italian Chi magazine. The 28-year-old Wonderbra model, who is 30 years younger than her millionaire hubby, is due to give birth in May. “The baby will be born in London because that’s where we live. Then we will go to Germany where I will have some stem cells preserved from the umbilical cord in case of any health problems,” she told the mag.
On cravings: “I get lots of cravings especially for pizza and pasta, I eat them in a frightening amount in fact my tummy is growing all the time.” On baby names: “I am going to go for a more traditional name, that’s how I am. I wouldn’t mind Flavio junior. That way we wouldn’t have to change the initials on the clothes.”