Who has the most children?


A MAN called "DAAD"' is believed to have fathered the biggest family in the world with more than 80 kids.

Daad Mohammed has had 84 children with 17 different wives.

And incredibly the 60-year-old Muslim father from the United Emirates said he still wants more children.

The pensioner claims he romps with his wives everyday.

And boasts that he has sex TWICE in morning and SEVEN times in the evening.

He said: "I don't remember all the names of the kids actually but whenever I see the kid I do my best to remember the name."

Ruthless Daad even divorces his wives when they are no longer fertile.

He said: "I like having babies so I'm getting married as the Prophet Mohammed says."

Daad is allowed four wives at any one time under the UAE's polygamy rules but he says that is not enough.

He said: "Four is not even enough. If there is a way to have more than four then I'll go for it."



Do you like this post? Feel free to leave a comment and say what you think! You can also retweet it or share it on facebook!

Share it

Follow me on Hot relax twitter :http://www.twitter.com/hrelax


Bookmark & Share