WINONA Ryder is set to make her Hollywood comeback

WINONA Ryder is set to make her Hollywood comeback.

The A Scanner Darkly actress has signed on to play an unfaithful wife in new Ron Howard comedy Cheaters.
Ryder’s onscreen husband will be I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry star Kevin James, according to Deadline Hollywood.The movie sees Vince Vaughn and Kevin play best friends whose relationship is tested when Vince spots Winona’s character canoodling with another man and doesn’t know if he should tell his friend the truth.Frost/Nixon director Howard is due to begin shooting the movie soon in Chicago, and the film is scheduled for release in cinemas next year.Ryder, 38, recently insisted she doesn’t resent Angelina Jolie after the Tomb Raider star received most of the praise for their 1999 mental hospital drama Girl, Interrupted.

“I knew from the outset that whoever played Lisa was going to get all the attention,” Winona said in an interview last year. “At one point they asked if I wanted to play Lisa and I said, ‘No, I want to be Susanna.’
“But there was no resentment. When it came out, people almost felt bad for me. But I expected it all along. I was really happy with the film, and really proud of it.”
Winona Ryder

Ryder