Justin Bieber acts bratty in Blighty, gets two Grammy nominations


He has two Grammy nominations, legions of fans and sells out concerts in hours. But last night Justin Bieber proved he’s still a child inside.
Justin Bieber acts bratty in Blighty, gets two Grammy nomsThe singer and his people were dining at a restaurant called ‘La Porte Des Indes’ in Mayfair, a very upscale borough of London, and while waiting for service he produced a remote-controlled helicopter and began flying it around the group’s table. Tiring of the toy he then let it drop to the sidewalk as the group left the eatery, and just left it there. But the games were not done. Onlookers says Justin had also drawn a thin mustache on his upper lip. The Daily Mail reports that bodyguards then tried to guide the young star into his waiting  limousine, at which point Bieber threw a tantrum and appeared to lash out at his helpers. And this obvious immaturity was in contrast to his appearance on the BBC earlier that evening, where he shared space on the couch with Jack Black while appearing on Graham Norton’s chat show. It may be that this instability is a result of his mother’s recent decision to curtail his phone calls. “The other day she canceled my phone plan. We got into an argument, and she said, “Give me the phone” and I was like, “No.” So she just went and canceled it.” But his Grammy nominations were quite a hit. In radio interview Justin told the BBC’s Fearne Cotton he was up until 5.30am to hear if he’d been picked. He had. He was nominated for ‘Best New Artist’ and ‘Best Pop Vocal Album,’ which puts him in direct combat with Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and John Mayer. ”I stayed up for the Grammy nominations, This is amazing! I am so excited! Last night I was freaking out! All my life I’ve wanted to win a Grammy,” he told Fearne. Justin also appeared on the awards show, singing live from London by satellite. And when asked how it felt to be chosen Justin was choked; “It feels amazing!’ he gushed at LL Cool J. “I can’t believe I’m in this position. I want to thank all my fans, everybody. I don’t know what to say.’ By this morning the truth had sunk in; “Okay, kinda shellshocked,” he told his Twitter tribe of 6.2-million. “Well not kinda…totally shellshocked. Don’t even remember what I said!” Later came; “Now a bit sick and sooo tired. All good, though; we go hard!” And this morning came this refined prose; “Win or lose…this is CRAZY!! the GRAMMYS!! WOOOHOOO!!…OK, OK..Need to sleep. ARE U KIDDING ME!!” I think he might just be happy over this – what’s your review?…