Heidi Klum will publish a Nude book

Heidi Klum is a super model of Victoria's Secret, she works many years at a model, also she is an actress, television host, business woman, fashion designer, television producer, artist, and occasional singer.

Gaze at the picture of Heidi Klum, fans were surprised and wonder why this supermodel decided to publish a book out called Heidilicious. The book included most of her pictures. From art nude pictures to fashion photos by photographer- Rankin.


She explained: "It's very naughty. I've been shooting with Rankin, for seven years and working with him is fun because he always makes me look different.


"He always gets me to take my clothes off for some reason. We'll do some job and then he'll say, 'Why don't we shoot some more things?' and I'll wind up without anything on."




The book is due to hit stores in October.




Want to own this book, get discount price at here

Do you like this post? Feel free to leave a comment and say what you think! You can also retweet it or share it on facebook!

Share it
Follow me on twitter :http://www.twitter.com/hrelax