Katie Price - “A Famous Celebrity Raped Me”


Talking about the man who raped her ‘more than once’ before her marriage to Peter Andre, the 31-year-old glamour model Katie Price said: “A famous celebrity raped me and Peter knows who it was. It was years ago before I was with Pete, and my friends and family knew about it at the time.” Continuing on, Price added: “I was raped when I was younger, more than once. Needless to say, I’d never be associated with anyone or anything so sick. I’ve never talked about this before, but I feel I have to now because I was so hurt by those accusations that I would not take a subject which affects many women seriously.” So far she hasn’t revealed the identity of the man or why she did not report her attack. Peter, however, denies knowledge of the inccident. “I have no idea why he said he didn’t know. He’s not the Pete I knew anymore. He’s being really cruel when he knows exactly who did it,” she said.
though celebgossipz