Kendra Wilkinson Introduces Hank Randall Baskett IV to the World!


Little Hank Randall Baskett IV is making his debut less than a week after being born, on the cover of OK! Magazine’s newest issue (due to hit newsstands this Thursday – December 17).  Hank IV is of course the darling first child for former Playboy Girl Next Door Kendra Wilkinson, 24, and her husband Hank Baskett, 27, a NFL wide receiver for the Indianapolis Colts, who were married in a lavish ceremony at the Playboy Mansion on June 27.  Hank IV arrived via C-section at a hospital near the family’s new home in Carmel, Indiana at 12:37 AM Dec. 11. He weighed in at a whopping 9 pounds, 5 ounces at birth.  Kendra tells OK! that she planned for a natural childbirth (due date Christmas Day), but ended up having to be induced:  “I was induced early in the morning; then it was wait, wait, wait. I was experiencing contractions throughout the day, and I was anxious. I kept checking the monitor every second, like “Is it happening yet?””  And now that Hank IV is here Kendra who looks great on the cover says:  “I was just in heaven,” she tells OK!. “It was awesome,” adds Hank: “I am in straight awe, trust me.”