Karen Elson-Super model at British Fashion Awards gala


Elson, 30, the flame-haired “discovery” from Oldham, Manchester, who has become a global fashion star, arrived on the stage at the Royal Courts of Justice to present the Fashion Creator award – and seconds later disappeared.

She walked straight into an ill-concealed “orchestra pit” and promptly disappeared from sight.

All the audience of fashion luminaries, including Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham, saw was a flash of Elson’s red velvet, Alexander McQueen fishtail gown, as she tumbled four feet downwards into the darkness.

Elson, who is the wife of The White Stripes frontman, Jack White, with whom she has a daughter and son, made a miraculous recovery.

She appeared, back on stage, within minutes, declaring:”I am the clumsiest person on this earth. I cannot believe I just did that.

"That is the worst fall I have ever had. I might have broken a rib, but I’m fine.”
Read the whole story: Telegraph

See latest pics of Karen Elson at here


Do you like this post? Feel free to leave a comment and say what you think! You can also retweet it or share it on facebook!

Share it

Follow me on Hot relax twitter :http://www.twitter.com/hrelax


Bookmark & Share