Marisa Miller For Harley-Davidson’s Military Appreciation Month

Marisa Miller For Harley-Davidson's Military Appreciation Month
Posing in sexy nude-colored numbers, Marisa Miller launched Harley-Davidson’s first-ever “Military Appreciation Month” campaign. “I’m honored to help the Motor Company salute the brave men and women who keep our country free. My grandfather is a veteran, and I’ve had the unique opportunity to meet several service men and women during recent USO tours, so the military holds a special place in my heart.  I hope other Americans will join me and Harley-Davidson in saluting these real life heroes during the month of November ,” said Miller. The American supermodel first worked with the Motor Company in 2008 to help promote the Harley-Davidson VRSCF V-Rod Muscle motorcycle.