Jordan Quits ‘I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!’


Apparently, Katie Price, a.k.a Jordan, couldn’t take the pressure. She has quit the show ‘I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!’, after she was faced with her seventh trial. Fans just couldn’t get enough of seeing Jordan suffer, and voted furiously to make sure there was no rest for the wicked.
“The way I’ve been treated on the show by the viewers, you’d think I was the most hated woman in Britain,” she said, after being told she would have to face yet another grueling and terrifying task, by viewer vote.
Funny, that.
She decided to walk out of the jungle and off the show, though producers tried desperately to get her to stay.
“I swore on my kids’ lives I’m not doing any more,” the model explained to her camp mates, giving further evidence of her classy nature and killer parenting skills.
“I am just not doing any more. I have said to them I am not doing it.”
The sardonic tone of my writing may have left some of you with the impression that I am glad that Jordan is gone, but au contraire !
There is nothing in the world as horribly entertaining as Jordan. From her fake tan, to the allegations of her childless sex vacations, to her big bag of crazy that she seems to carry with her at all times, I am hooked.
You will be missed, Jordan. At least, until your next attention whoring move to capture the attention of British media.