Kirsten Dunst Talks Jake Gyllenhaal, Cuddly Bed Friends, And a Roadtrip

Kirsten Dunst was quoted in a recent magazine interview with Allure on a few revelations about her life.

She started out talking about her ex-boyfriend, Jake Gyllenhaal. The two were together for a little over two years, and lived together for much of that time. However, they split up in 2004.
“It would be nice to see him, but we’re not good friends,” the actress admitted.
While Jake is now dating Reese Witherspoon, one might wonder who’s frequenting Kirsten’s bed of late? Apparently nobody but her girlfriends.
“My girlfriends will sleep in bed with me, but no guests, not long-term, anyway,” she said, speaking about single life. I guess the rumors of her ‘enormous’ crush on Robert Pattinson, haven’t been fulfilled just yet.
She also recently took a road trip with her friend, to see how the rest of America lives, seeing New Orleans, the Grand Canyon, and Graceland.

“After we were done, I was like, ‘Wow, America is so poor’. Just the towns you come across — all that’s there are restaurants and gas stations. There are beautiful stretches of pasture, but for the most part, people live simply. The East and West Coast are so different from the rest of America.”
Dunst also spoke about her role in murder-mystery ‘All Good Things,’ which is why she’s giving interviews in the first place:
“After this film, I think people will see me in a different light. You can explore stuff inside yourself that you can’t really mess around with in real life, and it is such a release. In ‘All Good Things’ I got to play out things emotionally-I can recognize the behavior that I share with this character, then work things out that I didn’t have a way of expressing.”