My Thoughts on Dancing with the Stars Final Last Night


So if your reading this I assume you follow and enjoy DWTS.  Me too, but I went into this week very disappointed by Joanna Krupa, being voted off last week.  And voted off she was as the  judges scores should have sent her to the finals.  I mention this for 2 reasons.  I think Mya is the best dancer remaining, but  her professional partner Dmitry Chaplin is so far an inconsistent choreographer IMHO, and it bit them in the final free style dance, opening the door for Donny Osmond and partner Kym Johnson. I think Donny has the biggest fan base so coming in second last night might be all he needs to win it all.  While Kelly Osbourne  and her partner Louis van Amstel are solid, I think overall the level of dancing in the final was a bit off from previous seasons.  I think Krupa and her partner extraordinaire Derek Hough would have made last nights final far more exciting.  Joanna is a statuesque dancer and Derek is one of the best choreographers among the pros, so I think their free style dance would have been noteworthy.  Anyway it looks like it is down to Mya and Donny now.  I am cheering for Mya, but hypothetically betting on Donny.