Jennifer Lopez inspired in InStyle

Famous Diva American to appear with the lovely image and often see at InStyle magazine in 9 / 2009.

In chats with InStyle magazine, Jennifer Lopez confirmed her life completely changed from she became a mother .
Jennifer Lopez said: "After having children, I recognize I am not me anymore, now I do not care about me much and put them on top. To me, nothing is more important than their children. "
40 years old star also recognize her marriage has not perfect but she is always made for every preserving and protecting it because she will not want to marry the fourth times.

Jennifer Lopez also confidently asserted she never needed to institute aesthetic surgery to make her more beautiful, because with her, the beauty from inside is more important and valuable .
The mothers with two child also hope to have more children in the near future.