Liam Gallagher admits he doesn’t speak to Noel


Oasis’ Liam Gallagher has admitted that he isn’t speaking to brother Noel. The pair apparently travel separately on tour and only see each other on stage. “He doesn’t like me and I don’t like him,” Liam said. “He hasn’t told me what he thinks of anything this year. We’ve got nothing to say to each other at the moment”. But, despite this, the pair have spent much of this week exchanging insults over Twitter, with Liam calling his brother “the fool on the bill” after pictures of him fooling around after the U2 concert were published. “He had got through to the next round of X Factor,” the Oasis lead singer quipped.

According to Liam this internet feud prevents a potential face-to-face confrontation and saves “the tour imploding”. The singer added: “We don’t travel together, do we… so I never really see him, the only time I see him is onstage and we’re a little bit busy at that time to be scratching each other.” The pair are known for their warring ways but at the moment things seem to be particularly bad, with Noel recently confessing that his two-year-old son Donovan had never met his uncle. When asked what the original confrontation involved, Liam said: “I think it might have been about some support band he wanted to play with us and he didn’t ask my permission… So we had a f**king dingdong in the airport and I think he started crying then – that was it -doesn’t travel with me anymore.”

SOURCE: DAILY MAIL