Penelope Cruz : pregnancy rumours

SOURCE: IMDB/DAILY MAIL

Penelope Cruz has sparked rumours that she’s pregnant with boyfriend Javier Bardem’s child after looking rounder than usual at the Berlin premiere of Broken Embraces. The actress has also fuelled speculation by announcing that she plans to reduce the number of films she is working on. “It (working) was what I wanted to do. But now I feel differently. You get chronically tired. I don’t want to feel like that,” the Spanish star admitted.

Penelope says over the last two years she’s created “a much better equilibrium between work and time for my life. I can rest, go travelling, have time to do nothing. Before I might take 15 days off in a year and try to leave my BlackBerry in my room to please my family.” The star says that now she is much pickier when it comes to deciding which movies she’s going to work on. “The turning point was when I realised I was measuring the years going by according to whatever the films were I was working on, the countries I was shooting in. I was a total workaholic. I think that’s what I needed to do then. Now I can work, but I’m not on movie sets the whole year. I can say no until there is something I really need to do.”