Joe Francis: I Would Never Hit A Girl

Brody Jenner and Jayde Nicole had claimed that “Girls Gone Wild” founder Joe Francis had punched and kicked Jayde, but the CCTV footage of the incident tells quite a different story. Read more on this story below. Joe Francis has spoken out about the claims that he struck Brody Jenner’s girlfriend, insisting Jenner actually attacked him.Francis has insisted that Brody Jenner assaulted him, and there is security footage that shows he did not assault Jayde Nicole.Joe Francis told MTV.com:
“This was an unprovoked attack. The security-camera footage pretty much confirms my account of the events entirely. I was talking with a friend of mine. I got punched in the back and then all of a sudden, (Nicole) poured a drink, and then a glass hits me in the head… I wanted to turn her head around. I grabbed her hair, and the next thing I know, my shirt’s being ripped. I’m punched in the face. I go into the submissive ball until the whole thing gets settled down.”
Through celebglitz