Megan Fox collect attractive boys (Cosmopolitan Oct 09 pictures)

"I have no problem with commitment, but I also collect attractive boys," young famous actress Megan Fox self-confidence on Cosmopolitan magazine, the month in October 2009.


Actress of "Transformer" is being compared over Angelina Jolie looks, style acting, the spokesman powerful and confident on the news. However, Megan Fox feel she do not like it. She said " If someone told me Angelina is a vampire. I'd go"Yeah, okay, totally" "





According to Examiner, sexy actress Megan Fox is being "targeted" for the main female actress of Batman 3 directed by Christopher Nolan. Megan Fox will be able to play the role of Catwomen and actor Eddie Murphy, Shia LeBeouf have been invited to this film. Although this is no official announcement but Megan Fox also makes Batman's fans excited.




Some more her pics








What you think about her? Can she attractive man?
Follow me on twitter :http://www.twitter.com/hrelax